About This File
Title : Angular Essentials: Step-by-Step Guidance With Code Examples
Author: Kiran R., Sabnis M., Agarwal S.
Genre : Web Development
Publication Date: 2017-03-24
From initial structuring to deployment, Angular Essentials provides step-by-step guidance to Angular, Google’s for building applications for both Web and Mobile platforms. This eBook from Infragistics begins by teaching you the basics of TypeScript, ES6 concepts, Angular 2 architecture, and details about the working environment you need to start building Angular 2 components. You’ll dive into Components, Directives, Routing, and Services, as well as techniques like Data Binding and Data Transformation. Finally, you’ll learn advanced Angular 2 skills for testing, debugging, deployment, and security.
In Angular Essentials, you’ll:
● Learn the different features of components, and how to apply custom templates and styles
● Explore the built-in directives of Angular
● Discover how data and events can be bound in Angular 2 applications
● Use data-driven and template forms in Angular
● Format data using built-in pipes and by creating custom pipes
● Add multiple views, send parameters and sub-views in Angular applications
● Test Components, Services, HTTP calls and forms
● Debug Angular applications and bundle them with webpack
● Implement authentication in Angular apps and make secured calls to APIs