About This File
Title : Bootstrap 4 Site Blueprints
Author: Jobsen B., Cochran D., Whitley I.
Genre : Web Development
Publication Date: 2016-10-28
Explore the robust features of Bootstrap 4 to create exciting websites through this collection of excellent hands-on projects
Packed with trade secrets, this second edition is your one-stop solution to creating websites that will provide the best experience for your users. We cover six popular, real-world examples, where each project teaches you about the various functionalities of Bootstrap 4 and their implementation.
What You Will Learn
● Integrate Bootstrap into application frameworks such as Angular 2 (AngularJS), Ember, and React
● Reuse Bootstrap’s SASS mixins and set responsive breakpoints in your designs
● Customize Bootstrap’s SASS files and add your own in the process
● Manage multiple rows of products in a complex responsive grid
● Create a complete one-page scrolling website using Bootstrap’s components and plugins